NBAA’s upcoming Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE2013) in Shanghai will emulate a successful feature of last year’s show: using dozens of media partnerships to attract prospective aircraft buyers and other highly sought-after visitors.
“Media partnerships have been an extremely important part of our ability to have a successful show,” said Maureen Cameron, NBAA marketing director, conventions and forums. “They extend the reach of who is involved and who has awareness of the show into all of China and beyond. They make sure the people at the show are the right people.”
ABACE2012 had 43 media partners representing a wide range of aviation, business and lifestyle publications from across Asia, Europe and the United States, Cameron said. NBAA expects to have as many or more media partners for this year’s event, which takes place April 16 to 18.
The 2013 media partnerships will provide a host of important benefits:
- The show will receive robust promotion in publications read by entrepreneurs, business decision-makers, high-net-worth individuals and wealth creators.
- The media partnerships provide Exhibitors with a wide range of news outlets to share their companies’ news – both before and during ABACE2013. The range of media partnerships helps ensure that ABACE news will be seen by an audience that wants to learn more about business aviation.
- Some news outlets will publish real-time print and online news publications from ABACE, helping Attendees and even non-attendees stay abreast of show highlights.
- ABACE and media partners will share print and exhibit-space ads, maximizing the number of people who see these marketing materials.
- Some publications will present ABACE outreach to their subscriber databases, enabling ABACE management to publicize the show to them.
- The multitude of partnerships will help position ABACE2013 as the region’s premiere business aviation show.
The publications that are media partners get a variety of benefits. They get exposure from partnering with ABACE; they also get exposure to the Attendees and Exhibitors at ABACE, as well as the opportunity for their subscribers to receive reduced registration prices for ABACE, as NBAA provides personalized invites with a discount code.
More than 150 Exhibitors are scheduled to display the latest airplanes, helicopters, aviation equipment and services at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport.
ABACE showcases business aircraft products and services to thousands of potential buyers. It is a partnership between the Shanghai Airport Authority and NBAA, and is co-hosted by NBAA, the Asian Business Aviation Association and the Shanghai Exhibition Center.
For more information about the media partnerships, contact Maureen Cameron at (202) 783-9453 or [email protected]