Indoor Exhibit Space Assignment
Indoor Exhibitors will be located in the Exhibitor Pavilion and the Hangar at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre.
- All Exhibitors at ABACE must be Members of either NBAA or AsBAA.
- All Applications/Contracts must be submitted with payment in full for Exhibit Space to be reserved.
- Indoor Exhibit Space, Chalet Space and Static Display Space will be assigned in the order that Applications/Contracts are received.
- A minimum of 36 square meters (6 m by 6 m) of Raw Hangar and/or Exhibitor Pavilion Exhibit Space is required in order to book “Raw” Space.
- All inline Booth Spaces will be sold at the Premium Shell-Scheme package price.
Types of Exhibits
Priority for Exhibits at ABACE will be given to Companies displaying products or services directly related to the design, operation or servicing of business aircraft. Companies wishing to display non-aviation related services will be permitted to Exhibit at ABACE and will be allocated Space provided it is available after all business aviation Exhibitors have been placed. ABACE Management reserves the right to deny Space to any Company whose products or services are not deemed appropriate for the business aviation community.
Indoor Exhibit Space, Chalet Space and Static Display Space will be assigned in the order that Applications/Contracts are received.