Indoor Exhibitor Pricing, Payments & Cancellations
Indoor Exhibitors will be located in the Exhibitor Pavilion and Hangar at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre.
- All Exhibitors at ABACE must be Members of either NBAA or AsBAA.
- Exhibit Space, Chalet and Static Display Space will be assigned in order that Applications/Contracts are received.
- All Exhibitors must submit payment in full with application in order to reserve Exhibit, Chalet and Static Space.
- All payments for ABACE should be made in U.S. dollars (subject to the applicable PRC law if such law requires otherwise), should include appropriate fees as required and should be net of all bank fees.
- All Exhibitors and Co-Exhibitors must be current on all accounts with NBAA and AsBAA.
ABACE Management offers indoor Exhibitors a special $50 discount per 3m by 3m Indoor Hangar and Pavilion Exhibit Space reserved provided Applications and full payment are received on/or before November 30, 2012. Exhibitors submitting applications after the November 30, 2012, deadline and Exhibitors who do not submit payment in full with their Exhibit Applications prior to the November 30, 2012, deadline are not eligible for the Exhibit Space discount.
Premium Shell-Scheme Booth Price – Hangar and Exhibitor Pavilion:
The price for each 3 m by 3 m Premium Shell-Scheme Booth Space reserved is $6,210.
Each 3m by 3m Premium Shell-Scheme Booth includes the following:
- Structure – Partition walls: White panels covered on three sides with silver aluminum uprights and crossbars
- Furniture Set (one set per 9m2 stand)
- One front counter
- One round table
- Three black meeting chairs
- One wastebasket
- Fascia Name Board
- Lighting – Three (3) 100W spotlights
- Carpet - Uniform carpet to fit whole Exhibit Space surface will be supplied.
- Daily Cleaning
Raw Exhibit Space – Hangar and Exhibitor Pavilion:
The price for each 3m by 3m Raw Hangar Exhibit Space reserved in the Hangar or the Exhibitor Pavilion is $3,900.
Note: A minimum of 36 square meters (6m by 6m island) Exhibit Space is required in order to reserve “Raw” Space in either the Hangar or Exhibitor Pavilion.
Method of Payment:
Company checks and bank wire transfers are the preferred methods of payment. Credit card payments are accepted; however, credit card payments received in excess of $20,000 will be subject to a 3% processing fee.
All payments for ABACE should be made in U.S. dollars (subject to the applicable PRC law if such law requires otherwise). Payments made by wire transfer must include a $30 wire processing fee. All Exhibitors and Co-Exhibitors must be current on all accounts with AsBAA and NBAA and paid in full for their Exhibit Space in order for Space to be assigned.
Bank Wire Transfer Instructions:
Bank of America
730 15th Street NW
Washington, DC, 20005, USA
Routing #: 026009593
Account Name: National Business Aviation Association, Inc.
Account #: 2404389
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Please contact the ABACE Exhibits team (Julia Oden at email@example.com) to secure an invoice number prior to making a bank wire transfer. Also, please indicate on the wire transfer the Company name, invoice number and reference for payment (i.e., Exhibit Space, Static Display Space, Sponsorship, Show Guide Advertising, Registration, etc.). All wire transfers should be made in U.S. dollars and should be net of all bank fees.
All payments for ABACE are non-refundable and non-transferable. ABACE Management considers all reductions to stand and/or Static Display Space reductions; therefore, such changes in Exhibit Space/Static Display space are considered cancellations and payment made for original Space is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please plan accordingly when submitting an Exhibit Application.
If indoor Exhibit Space is not occupied by 15:00 on Monday, April 15, 2013, ABACE Management will consider it canceled by the Exhibitor with no refund or transfer of payment, and will use such Space as it deems appropriate. This rule must be strictly enforced, since lateness in setting up causes difficulties with overnight cleaning crews and jeopardizes the opening of the Exhibits.