ABACE Press Information
The Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE) will be the most significant media event for reporters covering the emergence of business aviation in the region. The show will include content that addresses all of the major industry trends and developments, including manufacturing and sales, hours flown by business aircraft in Asia, airport and airspace regulations and other headline-driving news. The event will feature business leaders, government officials, manufacturers, flight department personnel and all manner of people involved in nearly all aspects of business aviation.
Latest News & Press Releases
- 3 June 2013
- Mark Your Calendars: ABACE Returns to Shanghai April 15 to 17, 2014
- 19 April 2013
- NBAA: By Every Measure, 2013 Edition of ABACE is Strongest One Yet
- 16 April 2013
- Records Set as ABACE2013 Opens
- NBAA Replaces Day-Two Opening Session of ABACE2013 With New Panel of Asian-Operation Experts
- 10 April 2013
- New ABACE2013 Symposium of Top Chinese Aviation Officials Will Focus on Growing Industry
- 11 February 2013
- Media Partnerships Again Key To Attracting Sought-After ABACE2013 Attendees
- 30 January 2013
- ICAO President to Keynote ABACE2013
- High Demand Leads to More Exhibit Space for ABACE2013
- 29 March 2013
- NBAA Says ABACE2012 an Outstanding Success
- ABACE2012 Photo Gallery
- Review the list of Exhibiting Companies at Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre and the Static Display of Aircraft.
- Download ABACE2013 Press Photos (HiRes)
- Exhibiting companies from around the world will hold press conferences at Shanghai Hawker Pacific Service Centre beginning Monday, April 15, 2013 at 09:00.
- ABACE2013 will be the most significant media event for reporters covering the emergence of business aviation in the region. Register to attend.
- The best-known brands in business aviation are signing up for ABACE2013 sponsorships and media partnerships.
- ABACE Special Report provides news, highlights and other information as momentum continues building for the ABACE2013.