Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE)
ABACE2013: Bringing Buyers and Sellers Together
If your profession involves business aviation, you won’t want to miss the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE), returning to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport in Shanghai, China from April 16-18, 2013. ABACE is the region’s largest show dedicated strictly to showcasing business aviation products and services to thousands of the region’s top business leaders, entrepreneurs, wealth creators and other purchase decision-makers. The event, which is a partnership between the Shanghai Airport Authority and the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), and co-hosted by NBAA, the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA) and the Shanghai Exhibition Center (SEC), serves not just as a premiere marketplace for connecting buyers and sellers in Shanghai, but as a catalyst for growing the industry across the Asian region.
- The Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE) will be held at Shanghai Hongqiao Airport at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre from April 16 to April 18, 2013.
- Showcase your aviation products and services at ABACE and meet buyers from around the world at Asia’s premier business aviation event.
- ABACE Attendees are encouraged to register in advance to save money and time on site. Pay online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Union Pay.
- Advertising options include advertisements in the ABACE Show Guide & Directory of Exhibiting Companies and display ads on this website.
- Exhibiting companies from around the world will hold press conferences at Shanghai Hawker Pacific Service Centre beginning Monday, April 15, 2013 at 09:00.
- A variety of Sponsorship opportunities are available to provide maximum exposure for your Company to the expected 6,000+ Attendees at ABACE.