Indoor Exhibitors will be located in the hangar and pavilion at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre.
- All Exhibitors at ABACE must be Members of either NBAA or AsBAA.
- Exhibit Space and Static Display Space will be assigned in order that Applications/Contracts are received.
- All Exhibitors must submit payment in full by August 31, 2011, in order to maintain assigned Exhibit Space.
- All payments for ABACE should be made in U.S. dollars, should include appropriate fees as required and should be net of all bank fees.
- All Exhibitors and Co-Exhibitors must be current on all accounts with NBAA and AsBAA and paid in full for their Exhibit in order for Space to be assigned.
ABACE Management offers indoor Exhibitors a special $50 discount per 3m by 3m Indoor Hangar and Pavilion Exhibit Space reserved provided Applications and full payment are received on/or before August 31, 2011. Exhibitors submitting applications after the August 31, 2011, deadline and Exhibitors who do not submit payment in full with their Exhibit Applications prior to the August 31, 2011, deadline are not eligible for the Exhibit Space discount.
Premium Shell-Scheme Booth Price:
The price for each 3 m by 3 m Premium Shell-Scheme Booth Space reserved is $5,600, provided application and payment in full are received by August 31, 2011.
Each 3m by 3m Premium Shell-Scheme Booth includes the following:
- Back and vertical side partition walls (2.5 m high)
- Basic lighting with three 100-watt spotlights (one spotlight per 3 sqm), including electrical
- Electrical plug (installation includes one 500-watt plug)
- Front identification board
- Daily cleaning
- Furniture: one round table, three meeting chairs; one information counter; and one wastebasket
Raw Hangar and Pavilion Exhibit Space Price:
The price for each 3m by 3m Raw Hangar Exhibit Space reserved is $3,500.
Note: A minimum of 36 square meters of Raw Hangar Exhibit Space is required.
All payments for ABACE are non-refundable and non-transferable. ABACE Management considers all reductions to stand and/or Static Display Space reductions; therefore, such changes in Exhibit Space/Static Display space are considered cancellations and payment made for original Space is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please plan accordingly when submitting an Exhibit Application.
If indoor Exhibit Space is not occupied by 15:00 on Sunday, March 26, 2012, ABACE Management will consider it canceled by the Exhibitor with no refund or transfer of payment, and will use such Space as it deems appropriate. This rule must be strictly enforced, since lateness in setting up causes difficulties with overnight cleaning crews and jeopardizes the opening of the Exhibits.