Housing Reservations Through Travel Planners
Lock in the best rates at Shanghai’s best hotels today through Travel Planners.
These links above are the only way to receive these exclusive ABACE 2012 benefits:
- You can access exclusive hotel profiles – see descriptions, amenities, photos and maps on every official hotel.
- You’re in control – manage all your reservations online
- Instant confirmation – reservations are confirmed immediately upon booking
- Real-time reservations – the information you get online is in real-time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For More Information
Travel Planners call center agents are available to assist you at 800-221-3531 or +1-212-532-1660, Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM Eastern time.
Discounted Airfares at Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines offers special discounted airfares for ABACE2012. Reservations and ticketing is available via www.delta.com. When booking online, select Meeting Event Code and enter the meeting code NM8W9 in the box provided on the Search Flight page.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at 1-800-328-1111 and refer to File Meeting Code NM8W9. Or, have your travel agent call Delta’s toll-free number to obtain these same advantages for you. Have them refer to file meeting code NM8W9.
Discounted Airfares at American Airlines
NBAA has partnered with American Airlines to provide Attendees with a 5% discount for the Asian Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition in Shanghai, China. Valid travel dates for this discount are 3/21/2012 – 4/5/2012. Access American’s fares and apply promotion code 9632DG online by visiting www.aa.com to book your flight. Use the NBAA promotion code 9632DG to automatically calculate your fare.
This special discount is valid on any applicable published fare for American Airlines, American Eagle or American Connection. International Attendees should contact their local reservation number and refer to the NBAA promotion code 9632DG. Attendees on domestic flights may also call 1-800-433-1790 and use the NBAA promotion code of 9632DG to book their flights. Note: there is a reservation service charge for all tickets issued by phone.
Emergency and Medical Services Information
The information below is provided by the Consulate General of the United States in Shanghai. This list is for informational purposes only and does not represent an endorsement by NBAA, AsBAA or their affiliates.
- Police Emergency Number: 110
- Fire Emergency Number: 119
- US Consulate Emergency Number: (86-21)3217-4650
- after hours, press”0″ for an Emergency Operator
- Shanghai Medical Facilities and Doctors
- Emergency Assistance for US Citizens
If you’re traveling to Shanghai for ABACE2012, you’ll need a visa to attend the show. Learn more about obtaining a Visa Invitation Letter for ABACE2012.