Considering private aviation for business? Don’t miss the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE). Located on Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport at the magnificent new Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre Hongqiao Airport, ABACE2012 is the only show that will bring together everything you need to get a first-hand look at business aviation, including:
- An expansive display of business aircraft for viewing side by side at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. View the list of aircraft on display and floor plan.
- Two Exhibit halls with more than 100 Exhibitors displaying the latest aviation equipment, and other products and services. View the ABACE2012 Exhibitor Directory.
- A full schedule of Education Sessions with experts to explain what’s involved in using a business aircraft for discreet, efficient travel.
- Appearances by renowned figures in business, including Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media, who will serve as keynote speaker at a very special ABACE2012 evening gala event. Read the press release.
- An Opening General Session with distinguished guests, including Shanghai Airport Authority Chairman Wu, CAAC, Deputy Secretary of the U.S. Department of Transportation John D. Porcari and NBAA President and CEO Ed Bolen
Advance registration for ABACE2012 is RMB 2,000 (approximately $320). On-site registration will cost RMB 3,000. Register now.
ABACE2012 Attendees will be required to have a visa to attend the show. Learn more about the visa application process.